Thursday, July 25, 2013

It is increasingly unlikely that we have had personal interactions with the people who represent us. This is somewhat offset by the rise of social media that allows us to keep up with and see pictures of old friends and new. However, for some of us, the transition in our lifetime from rotary telephones and party lines to Facebook, Twitter and other social media leaves us less than fully proficient in the new media. A short time after I was appointed to the State Senate I began using Connect GOP's services for my various electronic media. This has allowed me to focus on representing my district and communicating with people without spending large amounts of time learning all the quirks of each social site I use.
https://chumly.com/n/1dfef68

No comments:

Post a Comment